Doorstead is on a mission to revolutionize the property management industry with modern technology and data-driven pricing.
Our Data Science team is responsible for the data and full stack of technical tools that allow us to deliver world-class property management to our owners and tenants.
We are looking for a data scientist that will help us discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data, and help us make smarter decisions to deliver even better products. Your primary focus will be on applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high-quality prediction systems integrated with our products.
Automate predictions for real estate-related tech-ops company.
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Extending company's data with third party sources of information when needed
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
Familiarity with data pipeline stack of airflow, mlflow, dask, PostgreSQL or willingness and/or ability to learn quickly is essential.