Doorstead is on a mission to revolutionize the property management industry with modern technology and data-driven pricing.
Our engineering team is responsible for the full stack of technical tools that allow us to deliver world-class property management to our owners and tenants.
We’re looking for a software engineer that can build a system to power the next generation of property management. This is a generalist role that requires an engineer to be comfortable with the entire software stack. You may be a fit for the role if:
- You enjoy working closely with everyone across the entire company (of less than 30 people!) to understand the needs of our users and formulate products that serve those needs
- You have a deep understanding of how to compose modular APIs and infrastructural components together into a cohesive experience across web & mobile
- You can create a technical vision for how an idea turns into a shipped product, and you are passionate about owning the end-to-end delivery of that product
- You like digging into both technical and business problems to understand their root causes and create robust solutions
- You can apply pragmatism in balancing the short term business needs against the long-term vision when making technical and non-technical tradeoffs
On the technology side, we’re looking for an engineer with:
- 4+ years of technical experience as a software engineer or technical lead
- Experience with writing elegant, maintainable code in Python or Node.js
- Proficiency with relational databases, including how to create flexible designs to model real-world systems