Doorstead is pioneering a new class of risk-free property management (i.e. iRenting) that allows landlords to get a rental offer within hours. This upfront guarantee regardless of occupancy (e.g.: $5,500/mo starting in 28 days) is disrupting the property management industry with big data and technology operations. The company uses modern data science to efficiently model risk alongside operations technology that enables consistent high-quality service at scale. Doorstead eliminates vacancy risk, makes the market more efficient and gives property owners true peace of mind
As a leasing specialist, you will be responsible for helping prospective tenants find the best place to call home. You know what makes people tick, and follow through on every lead to ensure that our tenants know you care. We are looking for someone who has a strong sales or leasing background, outstanding interpersonal and time management skills, ability to juggle multiple threads at the same time, and someone who is interested in working in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment.
- Marketing and listing rental properties on platforms such as Zillow, Craigslist, etc.
- Scheduling showings for prospective tenants
- Answering any questions which prospective tenants may have about our rental properties or our leasing process
- Discussing with prospective tenants the advantages of leasing our rental properties
- Following up with prospective tenants who have attended showings to collect feedback and to determine if they are interested in applying
- Screening and qualifying applicants
- Preparing and sending leases to qualified applicant
- Strong sales, marketing, and customer service experience
- Impeccable organization, attention to detail, and ability to handle high volume workload
- Excellent computer skills, typing and writing ability for correspondence, memos, etc.
- Excellent written/oral communication skills
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated and hard-working
- High energy and commitment to high performance in a busy, multi-task work environment
- High school diploma. GED or equivalent work experience preferred
- 1+ years of property management experience with a proven track record of high closing ratio, or related experience
- Real Estate License in California or Washington is a plus!